Monday 1 July 2013

Tools to get the perfect Winged eyeliner

Time & again I have women at my salon for make up services with a request to give them the perfect winged eye liner. 80% of them claim they can never get it right. I thought this was a perfect photograph to help them achieve it. P.S: Ditch the eye liner brush and get the wing right with the angular brush. You can find one with most brands these days, be it Colorbar, Sephora, NYX , Inglot or MAC.
Also I totally love how NYX cosmetics has come out with eyeliners from Super fat to super skinny. Buy the Super skinny to get superb precision to your wing or inner corners. Compliment your winged eyeliner with enough mascara  to give it the oomph! I recently tried the Deborah 24ORE mascara and was bowled over by the volume it gave. Priced at a brilliant Rs 450 I think its a complete steal. But yes won't deny that Diorshow Blackout remains my most preferred mascara! It does not get better than this!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I did try out the deborah mascara and it truly can work as a substitute for my ysl mascara...awesome find. I had a question for you...if I dont want to wear a winged eyeliner how to wear the eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete